Please join the Search Inside Yourself Leadership Institute (SIYLI) in Paris (France) for two days of personal and professional development focused on building healthy mental habits for sustained high performance and wellbeing. Developed at Google and based on the latest in neuroscience research, the Search Inside Yourself (SIY) program teaches attention and mindfulness training that build the core emotional intelligence skills needed for effective leadership.
We help professionals at all levels adapt, management teams evolve and leaders optimize their impact and influence.
Give us your attention for a few days, and we’ll show you how to focus it for the rest of your life.
The SIY curriculum includes:
- Emotional Intelligence
Everyone has the capacity to develop and increase wellbeing because wellbeing is a skill, and all skills are trainable.
The highly interactive and experiential program includes the following core components:
- Overview of the neuroscience of emotion, perception and behavior change
- Definition of emotional intelligence and its personal and professional benefits
- Attention training to enable greater emotional intelligence, including self-awareness, self-mastery, motivation and connection with self and others
- Principles and practices for developing healthy mental habits that accelerate wellbeing, including effective listening, generosity, empathy, communication and social skills
- Mindfulness and reflection practices that support happiness, thriving and overall wellbeing
- Exercises include attention training practice, dyad conversations, writing, walking and group conversations
Whether you are coming for personal or professional development or to check out the SIY program for your organization, you will learn foundational skills to:
- Enhance mental fitness and clarity
- Develop agile and adaptive mindsets
- Reduce stress responses
- Increase resilience
- Improve access to creativity
- Develop greater self awareness
- Enhance emotion regulation
- Improve communication skills
- Develop better decision-making skills
- Develop greater emotional intelligence
- Experience greater overall wellbeing, thrive!
- The program begins at 9am and ends at 5pm both days.
- Place : Société des Gens de Lettre - Hotel de Massa 38 rue du Faubourg St-Jacques – 75014 Paris, FRANCE
- A healthy lunch will be provided.
- SIYLI believes in radical generosity. When you purchase a ticket to attend, you are supporting scholarships for individuals who cannot afford the full price of a ticket. Scholarship applications will be open while spots are available. Please apply here.
Brandon Rennels serves as the Teacher Development Manager at SIYLI, where he supports the organization in cultivating world-class mindfulness teachers. Brandon has taught the Search Inside Yourself course to a variety of audiences, ranging from global investment firms, to manufacturing companies, to university social workers. He is nourished by helping leaders to align with their intention to show up fully at work and in their life.
Prior to SIYLI he was a Senior Consultant for Oliver Wyman, a management consulting firm. He worked across industries on a range of strategic initiatives, focusing primarily on capability building and facilitating change in large organizations. In this role he consulted for public and private enterprises throughout the Middle East, Africa, Europe, and North America.
Brandon has also spent years training in mindfulness at monasteries of Nobel Peace Prize Nominee and Zen Master Thich Nhat Hanh. He is an ordained member of the Order of Interbeing, the core community of Thich Nhat Hanh, and in this role helped facilitate mindfulness workshops at organizations such as The World Bank and Stanford University.
Laurie Cameron, founder of PurposeBlue, shares her energy and compassion to inspire, teach, advise and coach internationally. With 25 years as a leadership executive and organization change consultant, she is uniquely adept at tapping in to what is needed to awaken individuals and transform organizational culture. As a former leader in Accenture’s Change and Human Performance practice, Laurie has served Fortune 100 companies globally, living in Germany, the US and Brazil. Currently a Senior Fellow with the Center for the Advancement of Well-Being at George Mason University, Laurie translates neuroscience and the wisdom of mindfulness into workplace strategies that create clarity and momentum. Laurie teaches Mindful Leadership at Maryland’s Smith School of Business and is a Certified Teacher and Mentor with the Search Inside Yourself Leadership Institute, speaking and teaching in Europe, India and the US.
Laurie received the Five Mindfulness Trainings from Thich Nhat Hanh, and is a frequent speaker and retreat leader, sharing mindfulness and change with over 1500 people in the last year. Laurie is the author of “Approaches to Mindful Strategic Change” in the book The Neuroscience of Learning and Development, 2015 and is featured in National Geographic’s book 100 Ways to Be Happy, 2015. Laurie is a certified executive coach with the International Coach Federation and is passionate about expressionist art, design, and visiting monasteries with her 10-year-old daughter.
Session One (AM)
Introduction to Mindfulness and Emotional Intelligence
Session Three (AM)
Motivation and Empathy
Session Two (PM)
Self-Awareness and Self-Management
Session Four (PM)
Leave a comment
Search Inside Yourself Training - March 30th & 31st, 2017 in Paris
ANNE DE BETHENCOURT
Address : 22 square de chatillon
Cellphone : 0669959636
Site : http://www.integralvision.fr